Welcome to Family Inn Saiko!
Shiinamachi, Saiko’s home town, is your typical Japanese town. Within our town there is a strong sense of community, reflecting the generations of relationships, values and businesses that have been passed down to us. Here, you can live alongside the local residents and experience living as a local of the neighborhood. We welcome you to enjoy the many markets and casual Japanese eateries as well as a lively local festival in autumn.
After vigorous exploration in Tokyo, you can unwind in your Japanese tatami mat room at Family Saiko and enjoy the genuine Japanese hospitality from the owner and staff. All Rooms feature tatami (woven-straw) flooring with traditional futon bedding and are equipped with a TV set and Japanese-style sleepwear (Yukata robes). Every room also has a private shower and toilet.
All rooms are non-smoking. Enjoy our complimentary WiFi service as well!
On the 4th floor, you will find a spacious Japanese style bath that can be booked for your enjoyment of a true Japanese experience. As well, a complimentary breakfast of toast and tea is offered daily at the inn’s lobby area.
Make Family Inn Saiko your home away from home!
Room details & Reservations
- Discount for longer stay is applicable to a booking staying for 3 or more nights.
- The following room charges are depending on season and the total of night. You can check the total from a link in each room type.
|SINGLE||6,300 – 7,600 JPY per room|
|ECONOMY TWIN||12,600 – 14,600 JPY per room|
|STANDARD TWIN||12,600 – 15,200 JPY per room|
|TRIPLE||16,200 – 22,800 JPY per room|
|FAMILY||19,800 – 29,200 JPY per room|
Major sightseeing spots from us
- 10-min. on foot from Shiinamachi Sta. on SEIBU line.
- Just 1 stop from Ikebukuro Sta., the nearest JR station from us.
- 10-min. by taxi from the West of Ikebukuro Sta. / Airport bus stop.
- 30-min. on foot from the West of Ikebukuro Sta.
Family Inn Saiko / ファミリーイン西向
2-34-16 Nagasaki, Toshima, Tokyo 171-0051 Japan